30 Nov 2012

A quick message from our blog editor



Greetings to our listeners and readers of Sacred Space 102fm;

As some of you may have noticed over the last number of weeks, we have had a few changes on the team working on the radio programme each week. The main reason of this change is that I have taken up a position in the Republic of Sudan working for Concern Worldwide and as such will obviously not be able to take as active a part in the programme as I have for the last two years. However, my involvement with the programme is not ceasing as I intend to continue to assist the SS102fm team as blog editor and to (hopefully) maintain the blog for you our readers and listeners.

Obviously, we wont be able to update as often as a frequently as we did in the past, but at the minimum we will keep up our podcasts of our weekly programme and regular odds and ends from around the world wide web.

On a personal note, I would like to thank John, Anne and Lorraine for letting me join the team back in August 2010. Working on the programme has been an immense enjoyment, a support and encouragement in my own personal faith journey and also a chance to make some good friends! I look forward to continuing to assist in our little contribution to the New Evangelisation and to the sharing of our faith as we continue to hopefully give you that "sacred space" each Sunday.

Regards and best wishes

Shane Ambrose

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.