22 May 2012

As we wait in anticipation..............

........for the celebration of the Descent of the Comforter, the Breath of God, the Advocate.
"Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me. "These things I have spoken to you, while I am still with you. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. " (John 14:23-27)"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.